Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fuck you, Janet, you stinky whore


(An open letter to Department of Homeland Security Chief Janet Napolitano)
Dear Stinky Whore,
I am not a rightwing extremist. I am not, have never been, and will never be, a terrorist.
I am:
- Pro gun and pro militia, under the protection of the 2nd amendment
- Anti tax
- Anti illegal immigration
- Anti welfare
- Anti free trade agreement
- Pro individual and national sovereignty
- Anti communist
- Anti world government
- Anti abortion
- Lastly, but certainly not leastly, I’m a fucking veteran
Janet Napolitano, I am a better American than you. I fucking love this country. You obviously have no idea what it means to be an American. You have abused your position and attacked America and the men and women who make it great. Fuck you, you big dicked baby killing shit eating stinky whore bastard bitch.

1 comment: